- I found out a JUICY AS HELL story.
- The sentence I did with my kiddos for grammar this week had “but” in it and EVERY TIME I said it they started laughing. I will admit, it was a little funny.
- I started painting my old apartment primer color and the paint was so cheap that now it’s not only freckled across my skin but I got a hardcore headache from the fumes…so I didn’t even end up finishing painting.
- I have been watching Parenthood and I am literally SO OBSESSED with Miles Heizer’s (Drew) hair. I mean…
LOOK AT THAT GLORIOUS, SWOOSHY HAIR. I just want to touch it more than I want a lot of things in my life right now.
5. I’ve been in school for three weeks but I checked my Spring schedule for my kiddos and I’m already freaking out. They switch a bunch of schedules in the spring (which is stupid but whatever) and I’m already thinking about how my management is going to have to change because of the different population of kids in each class (especially my seventh hour….ugh, I’m scared!!!)
6. I was totally going to read a book tonight and instead I watched a ton of television and the trade off should be that now I should write something but I don’t know what to work on. I would love to edit BUT I’m also too lazy to turn on my light and in order to edit I need to have my binder AND my computer in front of me.
7. Speaking of writing…my cousin and I are doing a writing project and he totally hasn’t sent it back to me in like a year and I want it back.